Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Post Number V - For the people at Doom World


This blog entry is here to discuss some things I found out by googling my own name. I’ve heard a lot of it has been going on for all the wrong reasons so I decided to give it a go.

A bit pointless to say, I found what I was looking for within the first page of search results.


I am going to just come out and say this very honestly. This post is fabricated. I won’t pretend to know what’s going on here but I do know this. I do not give interviews under any circumstances what so ever. If I had given an interview, it would’ve appeared in a blog post here first after being correctly edited by me and me alone.

Why would I give an interview? That’s just the point, I wouldn’t. I’m not famous and I’d take a guess that maybe only four people on the World Wide Web have an inkling of who I am.

I searched through the forums quite a lot in the last half hour since I’ve been up and about and my findings are disturbing to put it ever so lightly.

1.    I was never paid anything for my works.

2.    I never had Little Temple Group, whoever they truly are, post anything regarding work being completed on the soundtrack for their Dimensions project. As I said yesterday morning, I felt that soundtrack incomplete and I have no desire to work with anyone I haven’t know for more than four months at least. Especially after this disaster.


3.    I never received any electronic letters or mailings from someone posing as Little Temple Group. This is a fabrication. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only things I could find that were not fabrications regarding my personality in Little Temple’s postings were little bits directly copied and pasted from my blog entries and possibly a detail or two from our many email conversations prior to the controversy over at doom world.

Furthermore, I have seen a lot of overreacting in the thread where said controversy occurred. I have also seen people reading a little too deep into trivial things which could in effect cause problems for people who simply were too kind to the wrong people and were unaware of the possible outcomes.

I have nothing to say on the matter of one particular member calling my work “shitty”. I do find it extremely harsh but given the current circumstances, I cannot honestly say that I blame any member of the doom world website for being uptight.





No comments:

Post a Comment